*Due to COVID-19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The newly created Director of Finance position at Arcadia is a critical leadership position. The Director will have the opportunity to influence growth and profitability through insightful analytics. The Director will lead a small but highly talented team responsible for budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, analysis, and financial forecasting systems for our rapid growth, scaling company. The Director of Finance will report to the VP Finance.
The ideal candidate has experience collaborating with leadership across all functions, can drive change management as a thought leader, sharing perspectives, best practices and resources, uses systems and tools to automate/ introduce efficiencies, has public company experience, and is an excellent communicator.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Complete understanding of current state of Arcadias Adaptive Insights instance with established plan for upgrades and enhancements.
- Understanding of Arcadias multiyear financial model with established plan for upgrades and reporting enhancements.
- Understanding of Arcadia customer profitability reporting with established plan for upgrades and reporting enhancements to move this very manual spreadsheet oriented process to systematized reporting.
In 6 months
- Establish and refine existing KPI reporting in a manner that is automated and easily updated and distributed on a monthly basis to various internal and external parties.
- Complete understanding of Arcadia Financials in order to provide support in conjunction with other members of the FP&A team for various reporting needs both internally and externally.
- Draft of support for mock IR reporting.
In 12 months
- Complete entrenchment in all things Arcadia finance including revenue recognition
- Established best in class data packages for internal and external consumption
What You'll Be Doing
- Strategy and trends, as you Lead financial planning, reporting, budgeting and forecasting at Arcadia, which will include:
- Leading and developing a team responsible for updating and automating financial models, producing actionable business intelligence that timely informs and improves business results through KPIs, metrics and dashboards
- Owning and innovating the company forecasting model, including consolidations, scenario planning, reporting, variance analyses, etc. for income statement, cash flow and balance sheet forecasts, fund raising diligence, etc.
- Implementing best practice financial processes and workflows
- Partnering with senior leadership across the company as the finance team builds forecasts and budgets, tracks performance, identifies risks and opportunities, and drives strategic business initiatives to deliver profitability
- Identifying new ways to analyze customer and product profitability, and revenue trends, and generating enhanced metrics and analytics to inform resource and management investment decisions
- Using available data to identify Arcadias profit peaks and profit drains and make recommendations regarding strategic alignment to improve GM and EBITDA margin
- Developing and maintain KPIs, including associated research, comparable company analyses, consolidation, data visualization and packaging
- Driving enhanced financial and KPI reporting for the leadership team, including financial narrative development, in-depth understanding of business drivers, and establishing best in class data packages for internal and external consumption
- Drafting support for mock IR reporting
What Youll Bring
- 12+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis, investment banking, financial modelling finance strategy
- Experience at a publicly traded company
- Experience with SaaS companies; experience with B2B KPI driven SaaS businesses a plus
- Hands on experience with financial systems and automation tools
- Familiarity with Arcadias current tools a plus (i.e., NetSuite ERP, Adaptive, Salesforce, CPQ, Dashboard tools, e.g., QuickSite/Tableau)
- Exceptional leadership and management skills; Proven team leadership and management experience, with ability to engage and develop team members
- Strong understanding of GAAP, financial statement reporting, and financial modeling
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic, with hands-on mentality
- Capable of clearly and concisely communicating the financial performance and leading indicators of the company to all levels of the company; strong data visualization skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, navigate through ambiguity, show initiative, understand that things can change rapidly in a growthy - SMB company
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Results oriented with a demonstrated sense of urgency to drive multiple projects to successful completion
Would Love for You to Have
- MBA Finance
- IPO experience a plus
- Adaptability and innovation with an eye for developing efficient and effective processes that align across multiple groups and stakeholders
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills, with ability to work multiple projects under tight time constraints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex financial concepts to multiple audiences
- Expressing both extraordinary detail orientation and the ability to see the big picture
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills in both formal and informal settings
What You'll Get
- The ability to positively impact a growth company and team
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare data and analytics that the growing healthcare eco system needs
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.