Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Director of Field and Channel Marketing who collaborates with key stakeholders across the organization, and acts as the primary liaison between the Sales team and the Marketing organization. The Director of Field and Channel Marketing will build standards and processes for a successful Channel and Field organization, develop and execute the marketing strategy for a set of Sales teams, and oversee a team of marketing professionals. The overall goal of the Field and Channel Marketing team is to develop and execute the strategy, programs and content to drive awareness, accelerate the sales cycle and help to generate new revenue.
- Define and manage the process and strategy to execute a highly successful Field and Channel Marketing team.
- Partner with Sales, Solutions Consulting, BDR and Marketing counterparts to build out a cross-functional target account sales and marketing programs, tracking and processes.
- Manage a team of Field and Channel Marketing Managers and contribute to their individual successes.
- Partner with Sales Directors, Solutions Consultants and Business Development Representatives to develop and execute target account strategy. Work within the teams to define strategy, messaging and programs that will effectively drive demand and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Plan, create and execute account based marketing programs and initiatives, including events, webinars, email, direct mail, advertising, content and other programs.
- Act as the primary liaison between sales and corporate marketing. Work closely with marketing, sales, and other organizations to ensure lead and pipeline acceleration goals achieved.
- Lead successful execution of programs in accordance with agreed objectives, positioning and messaging; Determine appropriate messaging and strategies for campaign effectiveness
- Develop and implement methods to monitor, track and report on results across all teams, programs and campaigns; Report on results via weekly and monthly updates.
- Create standards for and develop industry and account specific presentation and support materials, including slide decks, print and web content, and vision clips. Define and create post meeting follow up materials and leave behinds.
- Prepare account and vertical specific materials (slides, 1-pagers, infographics, etc.) to support the sales process. Determine appropriate collateral, content / articles, and other materials.
- Create email copy and scripts for BDR team to apply; educate the team on best practices and use of various materials.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Seven to ten years of marketing experience with a focus on technology.
- Minimum of two years in a leadership role with a focus on technology.
- Must demonstrate experience in successfully accelerating sales cycle with innovative marketing programs.
- Experience in marketing into enterprise level clients.
- Experience with relevant software applications including Salesforce, Hubspot and other marketing automation tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and apply new approaches, programs and techniques.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to act on your feet and make critical decisions.
- Proven experience interfacing with internal & external constituents.
- Travel up to 25% of the time.
- Masters Degree.