Office Tour Photos
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access management, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industrys most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the worlds leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
The Director of Digital Marketing is a critical role within the Marketing team, reporting to the VP of Global Demand Generation. With an emphasis on website strategy, SEO/SEM, and paid social, the role will focus on driving demand through an orchestration of digital activities as part of integrated campaigns that deliver impressions, engagement and qualified leads.
With a strong acumen for analytics and key business metrics, this person is a hands-on digital native with a proven track record of successfully managing and implementing best in class digital marketing solutions that break through and establish leadership positions at both Corporate and Lines of Business level.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making and experience in website strategy, paid social media, data analysis, SEM/SEO and optimization, as well as an excellent communicator and collaborator. They also understand how digital channels fit into the overall media mix and business strategy of integrated campaigns.
This position presents a great opportunity to further scale a top performing marketing function into a best-in-class program at a dynamic and leading cybersecurity organization.
- Develop strategy, plan and oversee execution of all digital efforts aimed at driving qualified leads, especially across owned digital properties.
- Develop, track and monitor ROI of website, SEM & paid social activities in continuous effort to optimize impact and spend.
- Continuous keyword research, analysis, recommendations and execution.
- Development of high converting landing page concepts and management of versioned landing pages development / activation.
- Develop paid social media strategy to support integrated campaign plans.
- Monitor, measure, analyze, and compile reports for management showing results and engagement - may be required after normal business hours/weekends when needed.
- Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners including key stakeholders, field marketing teams, product marketing teams, sales, and creative to ensure consistency in the articulation of the brand, while delivering relevant messaging by key audience segments.
- Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways to improve marketing ROI recommendations and overall strategies.
- Support the development and optimization of content that resonates with intended audiences and supports SEM, earned media and other marketing KPIs.
- Monitor competitive and industry best practices of applications, channels, tactics, design and strategy.
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of digital marketing experience, including Social Media, SEO/SEM, with integrated media and marketing platforms.
- Experience in B2B Enterprise Technology company, with both Direct & Indirect sales processes.
- Demonstrated experience with managing and implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization, i.e. the ability to see projects such as a website redesign through to completion.
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence with excellent working knowledge to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
- Strong exposure to and understanding of the many different social media platforms and services; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience using marketing automation & CRM tools, i.e. Marketo / Adobe Experience Cloud / Salesforce.
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills, with a willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
- Prior experience working across indirect reports and cross functional partners.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be accessible after hours as needed.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with web analytic tools, such as Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics.
- Grit and determination to overcome challenges, enjoys working in small teams to do what is necessary to get the job done.
- BA/BS Degree or relevant work experience required.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
More Jobs From