Office Tour Photos
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation to lead our demand planning and execution efforts. As the Director of Demand Generation, you will build and lead a team of demand generation professionals who tirelessly aim to capture and create net new pipeline through both inbound and outbound efforts. While you and your team are creative in your pursuits, you are also data-driven and outcome-oriented, with a keen eye for efficiency and precision. This role reports into the SVP Marketing and is responsible for running Workable’s global demand generation function.
The ideal Director of Demand Generation has 7+ years of marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Build out a scalable, accountable demand generation function that is responsible for achieving lead/pipeline targets by segment and by region
- Optimize Workable’s inbound marketing efforts and move the needle on conversion of the 2MM monthly unique visitors already visiting workable.com
- Partner closely with the content and SDR teams to develop compelling outbound campaigns and sequences focused on influencing mid-level and senior-level decision makers
- Build out ABM programs ranging from ABM-lite (scaled across a large number of smaller accounts) to more targeted ABM programs focused on mid-market/enterprise accounts
- Report on inbound and outbound campaign/channel performance, focusing on pipeline creation and efficiency metrics
- Work closely with product marketing on bringing new features and products to market
- Spearhead changes to internal operations to improve efficiency and collaboration within the team
- Influence the buildout of the martech stack to ensure Workable maximizes its demand generation efforts
- 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a demand generation role
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- 2+ years building, managing and leading a team
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Familiarity with a range of martech and analytics tools (e.g. Hubspot/Marketo, Google Adwords, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Outreach, web personalization, ABM software, and more)
- Experience building and overseeing execution of campaigns
- Strong SEO skills - both from a content creation and a technical standpoint
Bonus points for:
- Experience in SaaS/tech
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From