Cedar is transforming the healthcare experience, empowering us all to easily and affordably pursue the care we need. Our technology enables providers and payers to work together to offer an exceptional and affordable healthcare financial experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company that wants to transform U.S. healthcare as a category king. The VP of Demand Generation is a savvy B2B strategist who drives rapid and quality growth of our national health system and physician group client base across the United States. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the VP of Demand Generation will be responsible for owning Cedars demand generation strategy and executing scalable, data-driven initiatives and campaigns that drive qualified leads to our sales team.
We need a results-driven, sales-focused demand generation expert who understands both traditional and modern marketing strategy including target account marketing, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wakes up every day excited to execute, optimize, and measure marketing campaigns that identify and nurture leads. This is an exciting opportunity to build a leading demand generation function and support the growth of a company that is positively impacting the financial experience for patients.
Your mission: Architect a demand generation engine -- with a particular focus on target accounts -- that will create the predictable pipeline needed to create a multi-million dollar recurring revenue business. This role requires leadership and vision, along with a deep understanding of what it takes to build a demand organization (team structure, metrics, channels, targets & budgets) within a competitive healthcare industry.
Youll own and execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy to create significant awareness and inbound leads in close partnership with the Head of Partnerships (Sales) on overall provider and payer growth strategy, sales enablement, and toolstack adjustments to support data-driven decision-making. You will be responsible for building out dashboards for measuring and sharing results on growth KPIs. The ideal candidate has experience in high velocity B2B/B2B2C marketing initiatives using paid media, advertising, social, search, email, virtual and in-person events, and is comfortable in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment. This person must have the ability to align with visionary leaders and think strategically, with a strong bias for action, and a passion for Cedars mission to improve the patient experience.
What youll do
- Deliver predictable pipeline at scale and create a dominant market position in a space where a significant percentage of pipeline is generated from a relatively small number of named target accounts
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to establish priorities, goals and targets, and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets
- Create and develop integrated programs and campaigns aligned with new market launches, as well as existing upsell / cross-sell opportunities
- Partner cross-functionally with the sales team to identify opportunities for pipeline growth and acceleration
- Provide strategy and vision around our pivot to target account marketing
- Design and implement a system of target setting and measurement to achieve pipeline goals, eliminating the need for ad-hoc measurement and aligning to our Commercial vision
- Partner with creative/brand team to develop ad assets, landing pages, etc. for marketing and sales
- Create a unified pipeline team (campaigns, digital, experience) in concert with our sales function with a culture of excellence and a clear system for understanding priorities, aligning to them, and accountability for delivering results
- Develop and optimize a first-class digital experience with clear digital journeys and performance scorecards designed and implemented for key personas in target verticals
- Help lead, recruit, motivate, and mentor a team of high-performing, data-driven marketers
What you have
- 10+ years of demand generation experience in a complex, enterprise SaaS or technology company, ideally in healthcare or financial services.
- Strong strategic/core technical skills
- Highly developed communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal savvy
- Results/action-orientation; project management skills
- Organizational and political agility; developed negotiation skills
- Able to navigate successfully within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- A passionate about Cedars mission and values
- A sense of humor (...seriously)
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company
- The ability to impact the direction of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for this role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension