Full-time, Boston, MA or Remote (US East Coast)
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international SaaS startup thats growing fast. We love what we do, were proud of how we do it, and weve built a great team with a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a disruptive technology in the martech industry, and its our job to make sure every growth-focused company knows it
Are you passionate about demand gen and driving rapid growth in a start-up environment? Are you a seasoned leader that is excited to grow and scale a rock star team? Do you know what it takes to run a measurable and predictable demand generation machine in a red hot tech category? Then weve got a job for you.
Were looking for a Director of Demand Generation with SaaS experience to join our mighty and growing marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will own the marketing funnel to generate quality pipeline globally. As a member of the expanded management team, youll lead and expand a cross-functional team that executes multi-channel campaigns in line with corporate go-to-market strategy. Leaning into your data-driven nature, you will monitor funnel performance weekly to continuously gain insights and optimize where and when necessary to hit company goals.
In this role you will:
- Own, develop, and execute against a demand generation strategy that aligns with corporate goals and go-to-market strategy to grow both direct and partner pipeline globally
- Lead and grow a team that executes pipeline-generating campaigns and programs across inbound and outbound channels (e.g. email, website, direct mail, paid search, paid social, advertising, sponsorships, events, and webinars)
- Develop clear and measurable goals, report on progress regularly, and optimize accordingly
- Foster a test-and-learn mentality across the team
- Manage a multi-million dollar annual budget, ensuring it is planned out at least 3-6 months in advance and delivers on full
- Provide MQL forecasting against planned spend to executive leadership
- Negotiate vendor agreements and contracts in support of goals and objectives, as well as Finance and Legal guidelines
- Own monthly reconciliation process, collaborating with finance team directly when needed
- Define and execute against an ABM strategy that targets priority accounts and territories
- Manage the relationship with our performance marketing agency to ensure they are executing and optimizing campaigns that align with our go-to-market strategy and deliver desired results
- Collaborate with Revenue Ops team to use company reporting and dashboards to monitor and analyze KPI performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Surface insights and trends to VP of Marketing.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to align on operational sales enablement support that provides ongoing awareness of key lead gen programs and campaigns, resources to assist with follow-up, and training on systems & processes
- Manage the marketing operations function to ensure all marketing programs are streamlined and measurable while adhering to systems admin standards and guidelines, as well as privacy regulations.
We Are Looking For Someone With The Following Skills:
- 7-10 years B2B demand gen experience for a SaaS company, ideally in martech
- Strong management skills with a proven ability to grow a team
- Excellent and enthusiastic coach to team members
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar annual budget, globally
- Collaboration is your default and preference, and you are able to work across sales, customer success, and marketing teams to great effect
- Proven ability to bring both analytical and creative skills together to design, execute, and measure highly effective campaigns, including ABM and lead nurturing campaigns
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce CRM, email marketing, marketing automation, web personalization, ad tech, and web analytics to achieve your goals
- Impeccable organizational skills and self-starter
- Superlative written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and drive projects forward
You will stand out from the pack if you have:
- Previous demand gen experience while working for a martech company
- First-hand digital marketing experience managing PPC channels and/or managing a performance marketing agency
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best company in marketing technology, period.
- Do big things!! The sky is the limit.
- Be part of a fast-growing and dynamic marketing team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers havent been able to solve for years. Were headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
As a group, we are driven by building the dream - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day for customers, for partners, for employees.