The Data Strategy team is responsible for the ongoing analysis, improvement, and growth of ZoomInfos data offerings. We are looking for Director, Data Analysis who will effectively communicate, solve complex data problems, and possess a strong understanding of the value of our data. It is critical that you embrace moving fast, are excited by new and challenging problems, and enjoy developing and leading more junior team members.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Lead a team responsible for improving the quality and coverage of ZoomInfos various data products and offerings.
- Identify, analyze, assess, and integrate data from 3rd party vendors and publicly available data sources.
- Grow, develop, and lead teams of data analysts.
- Work with Engineering, Product Management, and Data Research teams to improve automated data processing applications, deliver new data products to the market, and identify new ways to clean and improve the quality of ZoomInfo data.
What you will bring to this role:
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise judgment.
- 8+ years experience developing data solutions, sourcing, cleaning and integrating data from various sources, and building data analysis tools and applications.
- Ability to manage many tasks at once.
- Strong quantitative skills, experience analyzing large datasets using SQL, Python, or other programming languages or technologies.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex problems and solutions to people unfamiliar with the complexity of our data.
- Experience leading teams, training, mentoring, and developing junior team members.
- Bachelors degree in an analytical field, advanced degree preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience required.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.