What Were About
Were an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. Were looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
What Youre About
You have proven experience in overseeing a portfolio of customers with the goal of ensuring high customer satisfaction and account growth. You have the ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function. You are a strong communicator and are able to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Leader; proven experience in leading customer success team while managing your own customers during the build and scale phase
- Successful; several years of experience and a proven track record in customer success / renewal management
- Focused; on customer loyalty and building long-term strategic relationships and champions at all levels
- Intellectually curious; passion to constantly learn the product, market trends, and solve customer needs
- Resourceful; ability to create something out of necessity when it may not exist yet
- Motivated and results driven; constant grit and ability to persevere when the going gets tough
What You Will Do
You will direct and oversee the customer success team in establishing processes related to customer management and the continuous usage and growth of the Apiiro platform across the customer base. The customer success team will work hand in hand with sales to actively seek expansion opportunities within accounts.
- Initially manage accounts and be a player/coach, hiring, enabling and scaling a global customer success team
- Develops short/long-term customer service objectives and continuously monitor procedures to ensure these are met by the organization
- Build and maintain long-lasting and positive relationships with customers
- Identify customer requirements, influence strategic direction and identify expansion opportunities
- Work closely with solution architects, product management, engineering and cross functional team members
- Work collaboratively with sales leadership to oversee the successful execution on customer expansion opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the partner ecosystem community and leadership
- Forecast accurately in SFDC and achieve renewal targets