Office Tour Photos
Company & Position Overview:
BitSight is transforming how companies manage information security risk with trusted, time-tested and actionable security ratings. Founded in 2011, the company built its Security Ratings Platform to continuously analyze vast amounts of external data on security issues and behaviors in order to help organizations manage third party risk in their supply chain, underwrite cyber insurance policies, benchmark performance, conduct M&A due diligence and assess aggregate risk. As the Director of Customer Success, you are a passionate and seasoned leader that loves customers, is data driven and thrives off driving process improvements.
- Lead a team of world-class Customer Success Managers which includes attracting high potential contributors, developing leaders, creating a culture of curiosity, and putting the customer at the center of it all.
- Collaborate with the VP of Customer Success to architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections.
- Drive increased cross-sell, up-sell, and renewal revenue, along with strong NPS scores, and customer reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Personally manage escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to all key stakeholders
- Partner with Marketing on CS enablement, customer marketing, and voice of the customer programs.
- Cross functional collaboration with product, sales, and marketing to align strategy and execution so that the customer experience is consistent and optimal across all customer-facing activities
- Analyze existing data to help identify roadblocks, develop a vision and KPIs/metrics/ROI relative to any Customer Success investment made in our organization.
- Utilize dashboards, insights and analyses to determine levers for operational efficiency to drive continuous improvement across departments and success teams
- 7+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Professional Services, or related disciplines for a global B2B tech, SaaS or enterprise software business
- Strong empathy for customers and deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Experience implementing and measuring operational metrics, using data to make informed business decisions
- Has attracted top talent and led strong customer-oriented teams
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional groups to achieve goals
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Proven track record for driving an innovative culture that translates into go-to-market successes and breakthrough
More Jobs From