This is your opportunity to build and lead a practice and team that will drive strategic value for the world’s best insurers and our company. We will only be successful if our insurance customers receive massive value from our products and services.
We’re looking for a senior leader to own driving success for our customers and adoption by consumers. You will focus on helping our customers with program design, on-boarding, adoption, growth, process optimization, retention and more. You’ll partner with the Product team to make sure the customers’ and users’ needs get addressed by our solutions. You’ll partner with Sales, Professional Services and Technical Support to drive customer retention, renewal, advocacy and up-sell.
- Design, develop and manage key success activities - onboarding, training, adoption, advocacy
- Be the authority on use of smartphone telematics to address industry challenges in acquisition, pricing, underwriting claims, fraud, retention
- Define, optimize and lengthen the end user lifecycle
- Define operational and success metrics and operationalize them
- Influence customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction & overall health scores
- Maintain and distribute best practices
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Sales to create WOW! customer events
- Drive outcomes for customers (user adoption, ROI)
- Drive outcomes for TrueMotion (renewal rates & revenue growth)
- Identify opportunities for improvement in our products, services and processes
- Inspire Customer Success across the company & create a company-wide customer feedback loop
- Note: this position will require travel to client sites throughout the US and Europe to deliver in-person consulting, training and success services
Experience / Qualifications:
- 5+ years leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Customer-facing roles in one or more of the following
- Management / operations consulting from major / reputable consulting firm serving the insurance industry
- Insurance industry technology, consulting or data services firms
- Insurance telematics service provider
- Enterprise application software provider to insurance industry
- Digital and growth marketing
- Operating role at major auto insurer a plus - actuarial, product, claims, marketing, etc.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong industry network in US and Europe
- Bachelor’s degree minimum (MBA, Masters a plus)
TrueMotion’s patented technology combines mobile technology with the power of machine learning and data science. Using the sensors already built into every smartphone, our apps can accurately identify drivers and score their overall driving habits. Drivers who use our apps learn how to reduce distracted driving and other risky behaviors that are now the leading causes of automobile accidents and driving related fatalities on our roads. Besides the free consumer apps marketed under our TrueMotion brand, we make money by providing custom enterprise versions to leading insurers, allowing them to reward safe drivers with discounts on their insurance premiums, while reducing the number of automobile accidents, and making the roads safer for everyone!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.