Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. They combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Quil serves individuals, healthcare providers and payors nationally. Quil is a joint venture of Independence Health Group (Independence) and Comcast.
Quil is a high energy start up that fosters an innovative culture with a focus on individual growth and team collaboration. Their vision is to build the solution that helps patients, and their caregivers make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest version of themselves.
Quil is searching for a passionate and driven self-starter to lead the expansion of Quil’s engagement platform within its current accounts. As the Director of Customer Success, this individual will work directly with the stakeholders of Quil’s customers and build relationships at all levels while driving both strategy and business outcomes. This role requires a deep understanding of healthcare and the stakeholders who play a key role in adopting and implementing new technology. A strong candidate will have previously demonstrated the ability to embed themselves within customer teams and establish trust and deep relationships with customers. This candidate will also be expected to play a key part in informing Quil leadership and product teams on observed trends and opportunities to help fuel the growth of Quil.
- Act as a dedicated customer champion focused on driving strategy and business value
- Develop and keep up-to-date strategic plans on all assigned customers
- Develop a deep understanding of specific customer needs, pain points, stakeholders, workflow, organizational structure, etc.
- Build rapport and influence customers to expand their use of Quil solutions
- Provide bespoke support to the customer as required
- Identify and analyze opportunities for strategic growth and present opportunities to Quil leadership
- Keep constant tabs on developments in industry trends and support the customer with category insight
- Establish and maintain relationships with key project stakeholders
- Maintain documentation on customer status and adoption
- Keep internal leadership up to date on customer risks and prescribe required action from the organization
- Provide insight and informed opinions on product direction and needs
- Manage client and internal stakeholder expectations
- Mentor junior, less experienced team members on healthcare best practices and knowledge deficiencies
- Requires 8 to 15 years’ experience in customer success, clinical administration or a similar field
- Previous healthcare experience required; experience working within large health systems very strongly preferred
- An understanding of how to successfully navigate multiple stakeholders and departments within a large health system
- Strong customer strategy & management experience to support long-term customer planning
- Demonstrate courage of conviction and out of the box creative problem solving
- Excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be a forward-thinking self-starter
- Must effectively use customer insight and data to drive strategy
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SaaS-based documentation tools
- Must be willing to travel on-site to client offices in Philadelphia, PA