CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity human or machine across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The worlds leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is looking for an experienced, skilled and detail-oriented Director of Customer Lifecycle Strategy to help lead a team that owns, creates and continuously improves customer lifecycles and success plays across our entire customer base. The team also creates world-class identity security content and procedures that enable Customer Success managers to effectively guide customers through adoption of our solutions. In addition, you will be working hand-in-hand with our Digital Success program to ensure every customer receives the best experience possible.
A successful Director of Customer Lifecycle Strategy will set the vision and strategy for complex customer journeys, create proposals and be able to clearly articulate and quantify goals for the team. This person serves as a key conduit between the Corporate Success team and several levels of management. He/she/they is/are familiar with running internal feedback loops and iterating quickly on success plays to yield better customer outcome results. He/she/they will be adept at building relationships with stakeholders across the business and be able to quickly and efficiently coordinate conversations amongst any given number of stakeholders where needed. Lastly, this is a person who doesnt mind rolling up their sleeves and contributing to projects where his/her/their expertise is needed while simultaneously striking the balance of letting other subject matter experts give direction in their area of knowledge.
As the leader of this team, you will be responsible for creating, developing and owning a globally aligned customer lifecycle process & strategy that is executed in the field. In addition, your team will lead multiple business critical initiatives to help drive strategy for the overall Customer Success organization as well as enabling adoption of those strategies ensuring we can unlock business value for our customers through proactive engagement with a focus on desired customer outcomes.
You will enable your team to work collaboratively with other Creative, Marketing, Engineering and Product managers to develop best in class content, user experience and promotion of product features.
The Director of Customer Lifecycle Strategy will be responsible for overseeing and participating in the execution of multiple strategic global efforts that drive business impact, including but not limited to:
- Mapping and creation of complex multi-product, multi-stage customer lifecycles across entire customer base
- Collaboration of creating and implementing customer programs and success plays
- Delivery of technical and strategic enablement to the field
- Development of new field-facing collateral to be used in customer engagements
This role requires impeccable attention-to-detail, the ability to manage multiple concurrent workstreams and collaboration with key stakeholders across multiple business units including Sales, Marketing, Security Services and Product Management.
- 8+ years of technical project, program, customer lifecycle or product management experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience, as a leader who brings out the very best in their team
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work across the organization toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- Impeccable attention to-detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple large projects at once
- Proven experience in creating customer lifecycle journeys targeted at activating new customers, retaining existing customers and unlocking business value
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to deliver high-quality content for both technical and executive audiences
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to solving complex problems
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArks recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArks property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.