ezCater is the only nationwide online marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $21 billion market. Our 1.2M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 52K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings and events. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
If you’ve led sophisticated, ROI-measured digital acquisition programs that drove dramatic growth – 2X YoY and up – at scale, this job is for you. We’re well down that road, and see a big shining highway up ahead.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our digital marketing programs to acquire new customers through SEM, SEO, Social Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Marketing, and more.
- Build and grow the team of marketers that drives these programs.
- Lead the team to optimize customer acquisition, from discovering new traffic volumes, to increasing ad click-throughs, all the way to converting users who deliver high downstream bookings.
- Use ROI analysis (LTV/CAC and payback period) at a granular level: by platform, by geo, by campaign, and down to keyword or targeting criterion.
- Help invent and test all levers, from KW and persona targeting, to ad copy for maximum CTR of high-ROI traffic, to landing-page messaging and design, and more.
- Partner with our product managers and developers to evolve our custom automation for managing our Google and Bing campaigns.
- Partner with our data scientists to set up predictive models and machine learning to optimize our tactics and campaigns at a granular level (such as keyword- and geo- level real-time bidding).
- Partner with our UX designers to create store experiences that optimize conversions for distinct personas.
- Have 10+ years' experience in digital acquisition.
- Have significant accomplishments in SEM, SEO, Display, and Social advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Have significant accomplishments in cross-device customer acquisition, including using mobile marketing to drive downstream acquisition on all devices.
- Have proven experience building and leading growth marketing teams.
- Be able to go deep with any of your team members, while keeping strategic and business goals foremost.
- Be creative enough to appreciate ad copy, analytical enough to grasp the data science, and technical enough to understand how integration and attribution should work.
- Be deeply data-driven. Anticipate the next question while you’re answering the current one.
- Be passionate about insane growth – within our culture of humane behaviors and sane working hours.
What you’ll get from us: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, sane working hours, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, gym reimbursement, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
Please include a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater and why ezCater is a great fit for you.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.