Office Tour Photos
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Director of Content Marketing to lead our strategic content planning and execution efforts. As the Director of Content Marketing, you will build and lead a team of content creators in a quest to understand, educate, and engage with Workable’s customers and prospects across a multitude of channels. You are passionate about building a community and believe that the most compelling stories are told by - or through the lens of - the audiences we serve. This role reports into the SVP Marketing and is responsible for running Workable’s global content function.
The ideal Director of Content Marketing has 7+ years of experience in a content marketing, customer marketing, or product marketing role in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of Workable’s customers and prospects and figure out what motivates them and the decision makers around them
- Develop a content strategy framework under which quarterly and monthly content plans can be built and executed across all phases of the customer journey
- Lead a team of 2-4 content creators, and partner with the rest of Workable’s marketing, sales, and account management teams to create and distribute compelling content that engages with customers and key prospects
- Develop an understanding of - and build a model for - how to measure content’s influence on pipeline generation and closed-won business
- Work closely with the Demand Generation and Sales Development teams to develop content to support outbound campaigns and nurture tracks for prospects and customers
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to effectively engage with customers and create compelling content told through the lens of the customer
- Master the proper mix of formats (e.g. blogs, guides, ebooks, reports, videos, interactive content, podcasts, etc.) and distribution channels
- Build a community of raving fans who will participate in Workable-hosted events and webinars
- Develop and/or shape the content that is produced for Workable-hosted events and webinars
- Manage the Resources and Blog sections of the Workable site and ensure SEO best practices are consistently utilized and implemented
- 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a content or product marketing role
- Deeply committed to engaging with and delighting customers
- Very strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in all content formats, including video and podcasting
- Experience with pretty much every form of content distribution
- A strong understanding of - and experience with - content measurement
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Familiarity with a range of martech and analytics tools (e.g. Hubspot/Marketo, Hootsuite, Salesforce, Google Analytics)
- Strong SEO skills - both from a content creation and a technical standpoint
Bonus points for:
- Experience in SaaS/tech
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From