Quil is a digital health company that develops products and services for patients, caregivers, and the clinical teams who support them. Quil is a joint venture between Comcast and Independence Health Group (Independence) and prides itself as a high-energy organization that fosters innovation, individual growth, and team collaboration. Quil’s mission is to help people organize and navigate their health in partnership with their family, healthcare providers, and health plans.
The Director of Consumer Marketing will be responsible for subscriber acquisition and retention of Quil Assure, the company’s direct-to-consumer product offering.
- Plan, develop and implement the full-stack D2C marketing strategy and funnel to meet subscriber acquisition and growth goals
- Oversee the entire D2C customer journey and influence partners across the organization to drive funnel optimization, monetization, and retention
- Collaborate across teams and departments including Marketing, Customer Success, Product Management & Content to be the champion for all questions related to D2C strategies, performance and benchmarks
- Champion product and audience positioning, messaging and brand promise
- Partner with Head of Marketing to integrate a communications, sponsorship and brand marketing plan aligned with Quil’s corporate strategy
- Oversee day-to-day operations in partnership with external agencies for channel optimization, creative testing, landing page optimization, and audience expansion across channels to ensure performance targets are met
- Gather and analyze data (subscribers, CVR, CTR, site metrics, etc.) to track marketing effectiveness and recommend optimizations to shape current and future strategies.
- Think creatively, brainstorm and bring new tactics, campaigns, and ideas to life
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- 7+ years direct consumer marketing experience with proven success for building a full-stack D2C marketing funnel and eCommerce experience (Health Tech or Healthcare Consumer experience a plus)
- 5+ years managing outside agencies
- Expert knowledge in consumer analytics and operations (e.g. Braze) and channels for acquiring and retaining customers (e.g. SEM, Display, Social, Video, etc.)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with an entrepreneurial ownership mentality
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing and/or communications, MBA a plus
- Excellent verbal and communication skills as well as keen listening and interpretation skills
- Demonstrated experience executing multiple projects under scope and timeline constraints
- Ability to receive and provide clear, honest and objective feedback in order to continue raising the bar
- Proven success working cross-functionally, with the ability to positively influence decisions
- A proactive, independent self-starter approach, with enthusiasm for teamwork
- A passion for Quil’s mission