Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience! Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
As a Director of Client Growth, you will serve as the face of Cedar to our clients. Key areas of focus will be building positive relationships with executive partners, driving strategy around partnership expansion opportunities, and collaborating with internal partners from different departments to execute on client strategies.
- Build strategic relationships with existing clients at the executive level
- Lead the strategy around executing against commercial goals as it relates to your clients
- Identify and execute on partnership expansion opportunities including new products and rolling out Cedar more broadly across an organization
- Serve as an escalation point externally and internally for client needs
- Prepare for and lead regular business review meetings with client partners to discuss performance metrics and highlight opportunity areas
- Build client champions that become Cedar enthusiasts
- Collaborate with a variety of internal partners to ensure our clients are set up for success
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account management, sales, business development and/or consulting
- Proven track record of building VP-level and above relationships with health system partners
- Experience securing contract renewals and/or expansions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and strong interest in the healthcare tech industry
- Ability to go deep to understand and speak to product capabilities
- Demonstrates a self-starter mentality
- Experience working with several internal partners across departments such as product, engineering, and marketing
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Director, Client Growth who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.