Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for a leader inspired to reshape the landscape of Clinical Data Management with innovative technology. Veeva Vault CDMS is built for todays clinical trials with innovative design tools to speed the build process, streamline study conduct activities such as data review, cleaning, coding and readiness for database lock, eliminating manual steps and improving overall DM effectiveness. Veevas Vault CDMS platform will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials. We are looking for a proven leader in program execution to build a team of program managers who want to redefine the industry with cutting edge cloud software.
Veeva Systems is looking for a Director of Global Program Management to build and lead a team of Program Managers who will partner deeply with Veevas largest and key customers. This a strategic role to transform the way our customers execute data management activities in clinical trials within our CDMS product including CDMS interactions within Veevas Clinical Suite
As a leader within our CDMS Professional Services team, you will be at the forefront of our mission. Our ideal candidate will be experienced in leading enterprise programs within the Clinical Data Domain, worked in a consultancy or advisory capacity shaping data management execution and have led teams of experienced program managers In this role you will leverage your personal strengths and those of your team to focus on key initiatives.
Opportunities are available across North America as long as you are located within the Eastern time zone and able to meet travel requirements to support the operational success of this role.
What You'll Do
- Build and lead a team of Global Program Managers to provide executive leadership for CDMS customers with an emphasis on long-term customer relationships.
- Shape and refine our CDMS strategic delivery model for Veevas largest customers with our CDMS products
- Ensure that in steady state, enterprise customers have a structure through which they are continuously innovating and benefitting from the latest CDMS releases and are maximising their investment in Vault CDMS
- Create a model for program leadership that provides excellence with customer relationships with senior stakeholders, effective program governance, delivery strategy with major milestones on path, and serve as the point of contact for decision making, escalations, and contracting.
- Define operational excellence plans for enterprise customers in CDMS by leveraging Veevas methodologies and processes to determine the right model for CDMS.
- Hire and attract the best talent to support Veevas CDMS Customer Services organization
- Provide insights to product leadership to shape and advocate for customers
- Manage the allocation of resources across different projects and deliverables
- Drive collaboration across the organization and with key customers in the industry to execute on Veevas vision for the clinical trial industry
- 15+ years CDMS technology experience acquired at either a consultancy or life sciences technology company
- Have led a minimum of two large-scale CDMS software delivery programs
- Proven track record of leadership in growing, developing and and managing customer facing teams on complete project delivery within the data management landscape
- Based in Eastern Time Zone
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time within North America and possibly internationally
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].