At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As Director, Business Technologies you will be an integral part of our Corporate Engineering team and at the forefront of leading, managing, developing applications for the customer experience team.
You will be responsible for the strategy, planning, build and lead of a diverse team of analysts, developers & QA testers primarily focused on Gainsight, Salesforce service cloud and customer community.
- Work cross-functionally across Corporate Engineering and the business to set the overall technology vision and product strategy for the Customer Experience Team.
- Establish and oversee the end-to-end delivery process, from discovery to launch.
- Establish governance, process, and structure to improve the adoption, quality and roll-out of CX Technology.
- Define, track, and communicate metrics that help understand how well CX systems are meeting business objectives.
- Stay in tune with CX Technology trends and industry best practices and influence others to seek best-in-class solutions/technology to resolve business challenges.
- Establish trusted relationships with cross-functional teams, vendors, and implementation partners.
- Lead and grow a team of a talented team, including career planning, performance management, and exceptional coaching
- Work with stakeholders to drive business requirements, develop product roadmaps that factor in strategic and tactical direction, and manage/implement marketing technology platforms that drive scalability and efficiency.
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture and cross-functional teams to ensure future state solution architecture of marketing technologies aligned with company standards.
- Establish key metrics and targets, provide actionable plans to achieve those targets and communicate the progress.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10 years of related experience in customer support/CRM applications
- 5 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects and programs
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Force.com Platform
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different applications, as well as working with integration tools.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and ability to partner with them to conduct business and technical discovery
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communicator and can apply effective influencing techniques to gain support for your teams priorities across leaders and teams in the company.
- Team oriented and able to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Application & System ArchitectGainsight NXT Administrator Level 1
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.