Paperless Parts provides the manufacturing industry with a SaaS platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. When manufacturers use our product, they free up valuable time for faster quoting and estimating, leading to increased profitability and reduced manual steps. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the worlds coolest and most impactful products. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation forward.
We are a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If youre looking to have a direct impact on a Series B fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an essential industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination and booster mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis). This position requires activities that are subject to US Export Control Laws and require US Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
Director of Business Operations
As the Director of Business Operations, you will be tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization in every facet of the design and execution of our go-to-market, customer adoption, and back-end G&A strategies.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will lead and grow a Business Operations team and support them in designing the strategy, choosing the technology, hands-on building and maintaining the infrastructure, and overseeing the analytics and optimization of our organization, which includes key metrics across Product, Professional Services, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing.
You will ensure we have the best tools and processes in place to maximize efficiency through a strong operating rhythm but also work collaboratively across virtually every function to create alignment and identify the biggest opportunity for revenue-generating optimizations.
This position is based in our Boston office and requires on-site work, with a flexible hybrid schedule.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead cross functional initiatives to improve internal processes, team operations, and execution
- Apply data, market insights, analysis, and customer/partner research to develop recommendations on major strategic decisions and to measure success.
- Drive diagnosis, planning, and execution of initiatives to improve KPIs
- Define core data management processes and ensure proper training across the organization
- Own all systems and tools related to our Sales, CS, and Marketing processes with SFDC and Hubspot as our central hubs. You will be responsible for the evaluation, improvement, and implementation of all tools and software.
- Be accountable for the execution of key revenue operations priorities:
- Create and maintain reliable forecasting processes and assure adherence to those processes from Sales Leadership
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in Salesforce, and other sales and marketing support tools and how they interact with our other systems
- Own the sales lead handoff process and actively manage the intersection of marketing, sales and customer success
- Support leadership in the understanding of pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best in class Sales/CS strategy & planning techniques and maximizing sales and revenue retention
- Build and develop a team of high-performing business operations specialists who are trusted and sought after partners for the organizations leaders (Current direct reports include a Business Operations Manager)
- 10+ years of work experience in revenue operations, sales operations or strategic sales roles in a high growth SaaS environment
- 4+ years of experience leading an ops team and recognized leadership skills to build and develop a high performance team
- Extensive experience (5+ years) working with Salesforce and associated sales and marketing tools (hands on)
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritizing critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs.
- Excellent analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, presentation skills, collaboration, and cross-functional team leadership
- Demonstrated fluency with SaaS reporting and KPIs and end-to-end revenue management best practices in SaaS operating model
- Strong working proficiency with marketing automation systems strongly preferred
Paperless Parts Life
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality, persistence and relationships. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, were continually improving what weve built while still building from the ground up.
Boston Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We operate on a hot desk system which is when employees can grab any available desk on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with additional monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from Hub Hall at TD Garden and North Station for easy access to most transit routes (Orange/Green Line and Commuter Rail) or a 6-minute walk from the Blue Line. Secure bike storage is available.
Encinitas Office: Our California office is our newest office which seats about 15 hardworking BDRs and Account Executives individuals. The office has an open floor plan with several conference rooms to encourage collaboration with your colleagues in California and TV's to connect with those sitting in Boston or remotely. The office comes stocked with snacks, coffee and regularly catered meals. The office is walking distance from Downtown Encinitas, the Coaster train stop, and tons of restaurants, bars, and activities on the 101.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependent
Competitive pay and equity
13+ paid holidays
Work from home and hybrid flexibility
Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is committed to cultivating an equitable, inclusive, and supportive environment for all employees. We believe this environment creates a safe space for employees to share their experiences, brainstorm ideas, and grow their careers. Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.