DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are building a dynamic team in Boston. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that dont have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
The strategy behind the game.
As Analytics Director at DraftKings, youll partner closely with the leadership of DraftKings North America and be responsible for leading a team of analysts and managers. You will be a key leader of the analytics practice at DraftKings, holding a high bar, providing development coaching to analysts, and leading by example. This role reports to the Vice President, DKNA Analytics.
What youll do as a Director, Analytics
- Recruit and develop a team of analysts which meet/exceed high standards established at company.
- Partner with member(s) of the Senior Leadership Team of DraftKings North America.
- Set the learning agenda and collaborate with operations and marketing teams.
- Be a hands-on expert of our data environment, knowing where and how all elements of player behavior is tracked.
- Build new metrics and reports that enable teams to measure their performance at the best possible level.
- Define goal metrics and build forecasts that enable setting operational targets and tracking success.
- Deep dive into periods of exceptional performance and identify root causes.
What skills you will use:
- Highly proficient with data analytics, and experience in data manipulation using a variety of tools.
- Natural curiosity, and a demonstrated ability to turn observed data into a story about what behavior is driving that data.
- Ability to take complicated problems and build simple frameworks.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields.
- 8+ years of professional experience, ideally in financial services, gaming, or B2C.
- Track record of rapid advancement at previous roles.
- SQL or Reporting tools experience required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From