Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
The Director, Insurance Partner Alliances will build, run and accelerate partnerships with a small group of partners focused on the Insurance space. This key team member will be the key point of contact for partner interactions, including but not limited joint revenue growth, field alignment and resolving potential relationship issues.
The person in this role can be based anywhere in the United States.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategies that will make Invoice Cloud the preferred Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) solution for every partner
- Coordinate and communicate joint pipeline opportunities on a scheduled basis
- Build deeper, stronger relationships with existing partners while evangelizing with new partners
- Where applicable, understand the type of integrations between the Partners and Invoice Cloud and make recommendations for new product integrations.
First 30 days
- Gain a high-level understanding of the Invoice Cloud solution
- Complete New Hire Training Sessions
- Gain a high-level understanding of our approach to partnerships
- Become confident in delivering the Invoice Cloud value proposition for potential customers and partners
- Start to engage in early conversations with the partners youll manage
First 60 days
- Visit at least 3 partners to develop relationships and gather details on what is working well and what is not working well
- Establish cadence calls with all partners
- Prepare and present an internal partnership presentation and demo with Management Team
First 90 days
- Create a relationship plan for each assigned Partner. The plan will include:
- Annual joint revenue targets
- Initial list of key target accounts
- Key joint marketing plan components
- Drive joint pipeline reviews
- Work to understand next wave of potential new partners
What We Seek:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in SaaS business development, partnerships, or sales.
- Proven relationship-builder able to engage, connect, and maintain relationships with board members, executives, managers and individual contributors.
- Highly skilled in sales, partnerships, and business development, including identifying business opportunities, managing sales funnels, negotiating and closing deals.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and maintain exceptional partnerships.
- A Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree is required for this role
- Expect 30-40% (post-pandemic) travel
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.