Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
Unqork's global partners are major contributors to our overall strategy and growth. We are looking for a strategic-minded partnership executive with a strong sales focus to help manage and nurture partners ranging from global systems integrators, regional consulting firms, and complimentary software solutions.
- Report to the VP, Alliances and Ecosystem Development
- Manage relationships with system integrators
- Develop joint go-to-market plans with system integrator partners
- Establish multi-year expansion plans and targets
- Onboard new partners supporting multiple enablement activities
- Lend sales and delivery support to partner-led Unqork client projects
- Prioritize and support partner solution development
- Contribute to the direction of partner strategy
- 7+ years as a strategic sales or partnerships executive
- Successful track record in sales and developing mutually beneficial partnership arrangements
- Experience with complex delivery of technical solutions
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS software products
- Competency/experience working with financial services, insurance, public sector, or healthcare clients
- Experience tracking activity in Salesforce or similar CRM system
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.