CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
CreateMe is seeking a Director of Advanced Manufacturing to be part of a dynamic and innovative team of professionals. You will be part of the Advanced Manufacturing Team, planning and implementing manufacturing facilities, developing and implementing Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques, developing and implementing Lean Manufacturing quality Systems, developing and implementing Lean Continuous Process Improvements across all facilities, implementing ERP system, and Integrating with software and hardware designers in the development, implementation and validation of automated systems. You have a solid knowledge and understanding of garments embellishment, engineering functions, Lean Manufacturing, ERP systems implementation, quality systems, continuous process improvements, facilities engineering and maintenance, and processes and mechanical automation.
- Develop and implement SOPs across all departments and facilities
- Work across all levels of management
- Lead and develop process development projects across all departments
- Lead and mentor Advanced Manufacturing team in lean manufacturing tools
- Develop specific dashboard and KPI reporting tools.
- Work as part of the leadership team to create an inclusive and safe work environment
- Collect and analyze data from all departments to detect process and systems failures and make improvements
- Develop Cost of Poor-Quality and process methodology
- Develop, certify and validate training programs for all departments/jobs and across all our global facilities
- Minimum of 5 Years of project and CI based experience
- 3-5 Years of proven experience working with automated processes and system in the apparel & garment printing manufacturing
- BS in Engineering
- ERP knowledge
- Team player & team-work culture
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid Lean Manufacturing expertise. Black Belt certification
- Expertise in factory planning and implementation
- ERP implementation experience
- Continuous Process Improvements experience
- Ability to work across all levels of an organization
- Process and systems automation
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran