Office Tour Photos
Company and background
The average consumer spends 70% of their time outside of the home, and thanks to the rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities and venues around the world, Digital Out of Home is one of the fastest growing media channels. Place Exchange is the first and only true programmatic platform for Out of Home (OOH) and Place-Based media, connecting digital marketers to consumers in physical space. We partner with premium publishers across the U.S. (and soon around the world), offering unprecedented scale, brand safety, and bottom-line results for advertisers. Our proprietary and patented technology enables our DSP partners to unify workflow, creatives, reporting, and attribution for OOH with the rest of the digital advertising ecosystem.
Place Exchange is looking for a Director of Advertising Operations to lead all aspects of campaign operations. This senior and highly visible role, central to the success of Place Exchange, reports into the VP of Product & Operations.
- Deliver against Place Exchanges programmatic advertising revenue objectives by ensuring timely and flawless campaign execution across our demand and supply integrations.
- Define, codify, and implement best practices for all aspects of campaign execution (including planning, inventory availability, campaign setup, ad tag trafficking, creative trafficking, and approvals, reporting, optimization, QA, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Oversee all day-to-day campaign operations, supervising the Ad Operations team inclusive of outsourced resources & create detailed documentation and training around operational processes
- Ensure campaigns deliver against KPIs and performance expectations and serve as escalation and final decision point around all operational issues.
- Ensure high client/partner satisfaction with our operations
- Attract, develop, and coach talent to build a best-in-class operations team.
- Collaborate internally with Product and Engineering to communicate operation needs to develop tools and systems to help automate and campaign execution.
- Collaborate with Professional Services to design and implement approaches to support custom/bespoke executions for strategic partners.
- Lead client, partner, and vendor communications around operational and technical areas as needed.
- Work closely with Place Exchange demand-side and supply-side partners to support on-boarding, testing, and strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the Sales, Account, Partnership, and Marketing teams to develop messaging and supporting collateral to help drive partner success and grow revenues.
- 5+ years experience in Ad Operations, including experience working with programmatic platforms (DSPs, SSPs, ad servers).Experience designing and implementing technical/operational best practices in a media campaign context.
- Experience with display, dynamic creative, and video ad serving, including VAST tag implementations.
- Extensive familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem, key players, and trends.
- Familiarity with the Out of Home media landscape a plus (OOH media companies, place-based media companies, etc.).
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, with a willingness and comfort to work in a fast-paced and agile startup environment.
- Experience leading a team in a high growth environment.
- Collaborative, team-oriented working style.
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Place Exchange we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and its our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
More Jobs From