Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
What You'll Do
- Partner with aligned Veeva customer-owners to identify, initiate and implement new and existing strategic product offerings and solutions Customer transition
- Support customer on-boarding team with project management oversight of tasks assigned to a team (where applicable)
- Certify new customer launch readiness through the confirmation of all implementation deliverables/milestones as outlined in applicable project plans
- Act as a senior-level point of contact for customer Anticipate/assess/assign workforce needs across aligned customer portfolio
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable industry compliance regulations and ensure updates to customers for consideration
- Staffing oversight to mentor/develop direct reports Ensure adherence to contractual SLAs/KPIs across aligned customer portfolio
- Own customer reporting, escalation management, and QBRs
- 3+ years of experience working at a pharmaceutical/biotech or third-party agency to support HCP related events
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills to include confidence as well as maintaining composure in all circumstances, and approaching all situations with integrity
- Process management skills as demonstrated through the ability to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow and relate processes to larger strategic goals and initiatives
- Proven planning/project management skills through the development of task/people assignments, monitoring & adjusting aligned customer team portfolio activities to meet changing priorities, and ensuring alignment with strategic priorities
- Demonstrated conflict management and negotiation skills through identifying potential areas of conflict and taking proactive steps to build consensus
- Effective communication and presentation skills both internally and externally with the ability to effectively engage their audience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].