*Due to COVID-19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Director, Account Management is responsible for a subset of the overall Arcadia portfolio of customers valued at approximately $3-5M in annual revenue. This includes, but not limited to, account operations, financial performance, and growth.
This role involves working elbow to elbow with customers to ensure adoption and long-term partnership with Arcadia as their population health platform in optimizing their value-based care contracts.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is interested in supporting customers with leveraging Arcadia as their population health and analytics platform and managing the operations associated with their work.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Complete Arcadia Core Platform certification.
- Complete onboarding requirements at Arcadia.
- Onboard to all customers in portfolio successfully to ensure swift ramp to supporting customers.
In 6 months
- Ensure established governance structure with each customer.
- Managing day to day relationship and needs of each customer, including awareness of any escalations, current implementation, reporting of account health score, etc.
In 12 months
- Establish strategic customer roadmap with customer to include critical areas of focus, such as growth, adoption, partnership, etc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Serving as an Arcadia account management representative for a portfolio of one or more customers valued at $3-$5M in total annual revenue.
- Forming long term partnerships with customers to ensure adoption as Arcadia as their population health platform.
- Responsible for following the sales to account transition process including, but not limited to: review of customer initial contract/SOW and transition document, executing on the customer launch meetings, ensuring appropriate account governance structure is established, identifying high-level goals/use cases/value propositions of customer leveraging Arcadia, measuring and tracking toward optimizing time between contract signing and go-live (reoccurring revenue)
- Providing account leadership, including, but not limited to: acting as a key strategic partner of accounts executive/senior leadership first point of contact for account escalation, providing oversight to the internal Arcadia account team members to ensure appropriate and on-time delivery to customers, general SME on the Core Platform (using Core Platform certification) with the ability to complete advanced certifications and provide SME support to customers in addition to analytics to monitor progress/support customers
- Running leading product implementations including, but not limited to coordinating kick off, developing project and monitoring reaching key milestone across internal teams, educating customer on Arcadia processes, and informing on how to best integrate solution into customer workflows to achieve success in value-based contracts as well as optimizing performance on goals set at kick off
- Managing the partnership leveraging a variety of tools such as Salesforce CRM, Box, Confluence, etc.
- Managing adoption of solutions, use cases, and reporting using tools SSMS, Excel, Power BI, etc.
- Leveraging your background in value-based care and/or account operations to drive value to the customer.
- Leveraging your background in process improvement and strategic planning to drive customer towards receiving value
- Responsible for adoption of solutions and monitoring performance around established process and outcome metrics
- Accountable to each customers Account Health Score (AHS), such as establishing and measuring adoption metrics and reference ability of the account
- Identifying and monitoring any potential account growth opportunities, including new connectors/data sources, Arcadia Insights engagements, Life Sciences program participation and strategy, and new modules
- Serving as a conduit between Arcadia and the customer to support engaging and communicating on key Arcadia partnership opportunities, such as attending presentations/webinars, Aggregate, KLAS ratings, Life Sciences program, value-based care strategic planning
- Responsible for annual strategic planning and roadmap with customers and tracking progress and key milestones
- Responsible for serving in a leadership role to establish customer governance.
- Providing value-based care expertise to customers and internal resources.
What Youll Bring
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least 3-5 years in healthcare, ideally a value-based care or healthcare technology setting; in depth knowledge of and up to date hands-on experience with P&L management, customer engagement strategies, project management principles, tools and methods; ability to identify and effectively mitigate project- and account-level risks
- Ability to travel about 30%.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including ability to create powerful materials in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Proficient with using SQL in a variety of analytic platforms including SSMS, MySQL, and JIRA
- Must have the ability to lead successful client meetings with executive, operational, clinical, and technical stakeholders.
Would Love for You to Have
- Experience with data aggregation and analysis with EHR and claims data strongly preferred, including experience with Tableau, QlikView, and SQL.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Team attitude and the ability to foster team atmosphere within each project team; ability to work effectively with remote teams.
What You'll Get
- Working with a great team tasked with delivering every day to our customers, company benefits, learning/growing benefits
- Team benefits
- Competitive compensation/benefits package
- Become an expert in clinical and claims healthcare data
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.