CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London, and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Houston TX.
You will be responsible for visual design initiatives across a range of fintech SAAS products.
This is a hands-on role for a designer able to blend the skills of brand and digital design to bring to life the visual communication aspects of technology driven products. By building upon brand language principles, you will evolve a modern design aesthetic that promotes fintech product ideas and marketing concepts.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary stakeholder group on a new business proposition through to launch. The right candidate could become a full-time member of the team over the length of the project.
As the sole visual designer, you will meet regularly with the product and marketing teams working closely with marketing strategists, UX/UI designers, copywriters & developers.
You will be confident working in the dynamic environment of a start-up, managing evolving requirements and tight deadlines.
- Provide leading visual design concepts suitable for an enterprise technology market.
- Conceptualize future-focused design systems and provide practical design guidelines to include imagery and visual communication components.
- Help build out user interface designs.
- Good illustration and composition skills to assist in the creation of iconography and pictograms.
- Deliver high-quality final assets to both marketing and development for online and offline usage.
- Work autonomously to manage requirements and priorities.
- You will be highly skilled in Adobe CC (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign), Sketch and Invision.
What You Need to Succeed:
- A university degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- 3+ years of experience in a design related role
- Experience in multi-media storytelling
- Experience in Animation tools
- Experience creating marketing collateral & presentations
What We Offer:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in technology driven tax solutions. Founded in 2017, we stand at the intersection of human and machine intelligence. As we continue to grow and approach unicorn status, we have offices all across the world with over 400 employees to provide long-term client success. Through our AI and cloud-based technologies, we deliver superior solutions to our customers. As a result, Kennet Partners and Insight Partners have invested $100 million in funding to support our growth, which has averaged over 100% year-over-year.
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.