Office Tour Photos
Chewy is looking for a Digital Video Advertising Manager to join our Mass Media Team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will be the lead for Chewys efforts in the planning and buying of digital video inventory. This candidate will manage Chewys campaign in this channel and help drive performance, investments, platform implementation, and day-to-day media buying across various platforms. The ideal candidate has an eye for detail, deadlines, an aptitude for analysis, and be able to work within a larger video team as well as a solo project contributor.
Responsibilities include platform and vendor selection and management, platform strategy, rate negotiations and implementation, invoice maintenance, and reporting. Additionally, the candidate will be working with the linear video TV team and assist the media buyers and the Director, Mass Media as assigned. The candidate should be comfortable speaking to and negotiating with the media community and managing a budget.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, negotiate pricing and rotate providers relative to budgets
- Analyze historical data, deliver input on proposals and deliver recommendations to the Director of Mass Media
- Be hands-on with programmatic video buying tools for campaign set up, asset uploads, and segment implementation
- Manage delivery pacing, bid strategies/PMP development and creative rotation
- Evaluate creative performance effectiveness and provide data driven insights and recommendations for optimization, rotation, hiatus, etc.
- Maintain invoice records and ensure appropriate payment where necessary
- Work with analytics team for relevant performance data when unavailable in existing buying systems
- Manage and monitor media to ensure proper execution of the agreement
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience pulling reporting and data management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of contracts and purchase agreements
- Experience with MS Office including Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong math and communication skills
- Ability to both problem solve and seek out help when needed
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From