CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda aimed at transforming health care, leveraging emerging information, digital technologies, and channels. We see digital technologies as a key tool to helping people on their path to better health. The company is committed to a transformational digital investment profile to create unmatched consumer experiences, both online and in our stores. Digital technology will enable us to augment the instore interactions to ensure that consumers benefit from our expertise and have the best chance of living a healthier life. In support of our strategic agenda, we are looking for seasoned senior digital site merchandiser to help lead the strong team we've got already. This is a great opportunity for anyone excited to be part of some serious digital innovation aimed at driving business growth and changing the face of cvs.com
In this role you will:
Support the creation & optimization of shopping experience (across all platforms) grounded in data to drive conversion, traffic, and customer satisfaction ratings
Work in tandem with Product Management, participating in PI planning (program increment) and sprint release cycles
Optimize assigned departments conversion metrics on cvs.com; must meet forecasted goals and come up with gap planning mitigation tactics to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
Partner with category management on onsite execution of products and events
Partner with cross-functional team(s) to provide site merchandising input and help shape the future roadmap
Participate in merchandising A/B test planning, implementation, and synthesis
Responsible for turning insights into actions, delivered in program increments through the agile framework (SAFe)
Manage the relationship between assigned 3rd party vendor, setting up contact negotiations, working on SOWs and managing relationship during the duration of the contract
Relentlessly seek out the optimal user experience for all onsite features, delivering a best-in-class experience
Participate with onboarding tasks for new hires; builds, maintains and enhances all onboarding documentations. In addition, teaches the intangibles of what is user experience, how it impacts our business and how to identify the work needed to be done to achieve financial goals.
- 5+ years experience in Site Merchandising, Site Experience or Product Management
- 5+ Experience in site merchandising, digital visual merchandising, or site experience
- 5+ Experience using Adobe analytics (Omniture), or a similar site analytics platform.
- 1+ years of experience of partner with cross-functional team(s) to provide site merchandising input and shape the future roadmap
- Prior knowledge of Adobe Analytics, GBI Platform, ATG BCC, Bloomreach, SFCC (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, formally Demandware), Report builder, Tableau, Adobe AEM, CMS, SOLR, Vendor and 3rd party relationship managing, Microsoft Suite
- Skilled in ccaled Agile Framework; SAFe Methodology
- Ability to understand not only business KPIs and initiatives, but also possess a deep understanding of the technical backend and be able to participate in project release and business requirement documentation
- Technical background with a strong creative element.
-Agile development cycles (SAFe)
- A passion for website experience and visual aesthetics
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a strong work ethic
Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate rationale and needed courses of action to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior combined with creativity and nimbleness to deal with complexity and to quickly action on findings
- Strategic thinker complemented with ability to develop and communicate solid plan
- Passion for digital and how new offerings and capabilities can meaningfully drive engagement, empowerment, and the overall consumer experience in health care
- Lead the creation & optimization of shopping experience (across all platforms) grounded in data to drive conversion, traffic, and customer satisfaction ratings
- Manage merchandising A/B testing platform
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- MBA preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.