The Digital Programs Manager will manage the day-to-day academic operations and program development of Hults new blended online offerings. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with global Hult staff members, students, and faculty to cultivate a meaningful and impactful learning experience. This person would be responsible for supporting the design, development, and management of synchronous and asynchronous programs and courses across a variety of Hult online offerings. This is a multi-function role incorporating program and project management, instructional design, and student/faculty support specifically regarding Hults online programs.
Program Design and Development Support
- Work directly with EVP and Dean of Graduate Programs and the Global Program Director of Graduate Programs to design and deliver new online offerings.
- Manage program and course development timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Work with faculty to provide instructional design support for online asynchronous courses
- Curate materials and digital resources
- Support the creation of engaging learning activities and course content that build community and enhance student retention
- Serve as the primary driver and advisor to ensure a meaningful and impactful experience and academic journey for our students in various online programs.
- Manage student and team conflicts, issues, and mitigating circumstances in consultation with the Global Program Director.
- Provide online course facilitation support
- Establish tools and metrics for program evaluation and assessment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Talents and Skills:
- You have a background in supporting students, faculty, and community building in a virtual setting.
- You have experience in instructional or learning design.
- You believe in a global education and embrace cultural diversity in your school.
- You insist on the highest academic and service standards to provide your students with a transformational business education.
- You are exceptionally well organized, with excellent attention to detail.
- You are a team player and can work cross-functionally and collaboratively to incorporate the very latest innovations and best practices into our curriculum. However, you are also comfortable with taking initiative and being independent.
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossibleif you have the right attitude and a little entrepreneurial spirit and are a creative problem-solver.
- You are excellent at written and oral communication with developed presentation skills.
- You thrive under pressure and enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree is preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in relevant higher education program management, instructional design, or technology roles. A proven track record in instructional design for asynchronous learning is preferable.
- International work or study experience is a big plus.
- Proficient in use of standard software to manage data, interpret reports, and generate professional, well-presented documents and presentations, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work occasional hours outside of typical work hours in high demand times.
- Fluent English speaker with similar level in written English.
Application close date: Until filled
Position start date: Immediate
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The schools philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the worlds most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So, they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now were looking for a talented workforce that thinks the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that its through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, wed love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501 (3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.