Vistaprints Customer Experience and Product organization serves, inspires, and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Born out of over 20 years of being the go-to resource for small business print needs, our team is building the future platform for print, marketing, and digital services for small and medium-sized businesses. We are builders, design thinkers, and agile planners who are responsible for executing that vision while continuously improving and evolving the needs of our business worldwide. We are here to transform Vistaprint into a full-service product-technology-led organization that supports the growth of over 1,400,000 new small businesses a year.
When we bring new people to our team, we look for those who are hungry to learn and excited to share what they discover with others. We want you to rise-up to meet new challenges and feel inspired as you find new answers to old questions. When you do, success wont be far behind.
You will help define and execute the overall strategy and vision for Vistaprint our core small-business platform, under the Digital Product organization.
What You Will Do:
- Drive deeper understanding of customer problems that the Product Management team is trying to solve and relentlessly develop solutions to address them
- Bring to the table innovative ideas and simplified experiences that establish long-term relationships with our customers
- Be a part of the development and execution of the core product roadmap - through both foundational and exploratory deliverables - ensuring its alignment with Vistaprints vision while serving small business needs.
- Lead your team's areas of focus and run them like a business, looking at its impact both successes and failures through quantifiable metrics that are aligned with our overall organizational goals
- Make thoughtful hypotheses, test, learn, iterate, and repeat applying to small changes and big bets as we further evolve Product at Vistaprint
- Bring together multiple teams to deliver overall product portfolio experiences, including collaboration with heads of Design, Product, and Engineering to ensure alignment & shared vision
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 3+ years of experience in product management or product related field with a strong knowledge of agile development
- Established understanding of product interaction analytics and tracking data, its utilization in planning enhancement, and live experience testing methodologies
- Proven background in identifying and defining complex problem spaces and find creative solutions, using evidence to make great decisions
- Excellent prioritization skills to make tradeoffs while staying on top of your committed backlog and key initiatives
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to ensure that clear expectations are set, and the teams will remain passionate about driving value
Nice to Have:
- Ability to build trust and follow through on commitments, while leading, inspiring others, and providing a positive influence
- Committed to lifelong learning
- Well-honed product-market instincts
- Customer and Stakeholder Empathy
Why You'll Love Working Here:
We are building a new muscle and organization to grow Vistaprint into a true product-led technology company. You will be part of that exciting future.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundations 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprints CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparablys Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.