As a Digital Outreach Specialist, youll join the Intelligence Services Operations team in its mission to provide the tools, processes, best-practice collateral, and the strategic and operational support that makes our team, and ultimately clients, successful.
Youll help build out our client enablement email programs: writing copy, designing templates, and defining segments and criteria for various stages of the client journey -- all to enable our users with the right material at the right time.
You will push this program forward via robust A/B testing, and most importantly, be hyper-focused on metrics to judge the performance of every email campaign and the program as a whole. Using your knowledge of industry norms for email opens and click-through rates, youll set realistic (though ambitious) goals for every campaign and formulate a plan to hit or surpass them.
What youll do as a Digital Outreach Specialist:
- Work with senior leadership and across teams to grasp clients needs and make recommendations about how automation can improve our efficiency and effectiveness
- Cultivate familiarity with the client journey and understand client wants and needs throughout their lifecycle
- Set strategy for client email communications across different technologies (Hubspot, GainSight, Outreach)
- Comprehend and help develop segmentation strategies, adapting language and messaging as needed
- Design eye-catching email templates, graphics, and copy that drive users to action
- Help develop a cohesive enablement experience across self-guided resources and education materials
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, deliver key messaging, and improve adoption
- Write compelling and clear copy on complex technical topics for a variety of audiences
- Develop and implement an A/B testing program to drive ongoing improvements to email campaign content
What youll bring to the Digital Outreach Specialist role:
- 3-4 years in digital communications or email marketing
- Strong knowledge of web publishing cycles
- Adept with CSS, HTML, in-line styling, and email testing
- Skilled communicator across different media and audiences with an eye for detail
- Experience working with email marketing tools such as HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot, or Marketo
- Bonus: Experience working with GainSight
- Bonus: Experience working with APIs
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.