Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are building surfaces that include news content and are looking for experienced journalists to help create these destinations. We are looking for people with proven experience identifying credible news content in both breaking news and features contexts, and for people who are comfortable working across different types of media, including articles and video. The ideal candidate will have sound editorial judgment, and a track record working across multiple verticals. You should have the proven ability to work quickly under pressure, to make smart news decisions, and to work collaboratively with news partners and global colleagues.
This role is a weekend role, encompassing 2 full weekend days and an additional 2 or 3 days during the week. It requires flexibility, energy and above all a passion for news.
- Curate credible news and video content from a diverse set of publishers, broadcasters, public figures, and influencers, covering a wide range of subject areas, including news, health, entertainment and sports
- Identify cultural trends across a diverse spectrum of topics
- Develop strategy and create plans for events and cultural moments
- Collaborate with our product teams to improve user experience
- Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
More Jobs From