Digital Media Manager
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and So Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The Digital Media Manager plays a critical role in contributing directly to Indigos growth. Working closely with integrated marketing leads and product marketing leads, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing digital marketing campaigns that deliver against quarterly goals. This role requires being adept at all forms of digital media and measurement while understanding the role it plays in the communication mix.
- Provide insight into performance of existing digital campaigns
- Demonstrate solid understanding of grower channel consumption behaviors and media habits
- Research, evaluate, and prepare new information for paid digital media plans
- Own campaign development process from partner evaluation, to negotiation, to execution, to measurement (specs, billing, trafficking)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively across functional groups or geographic offices.
- Good project management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, yet seek help when needed.
- Maintain relationships in the display and emerging media community.
- 5-7+ years of digital planning and buying experience
- Marketer / agency experience in digital media strategy and investment
- Knowledge of Video, Social Media, Display and various buying methodologies (CPM, CPC, CPA), etc.
- Experience in self-serve programmatic and social platforms (display, video, social, dOOH, audio, native)
- Fluency in data-driven targeting, lead generation and reach strategies
- Ability to maintain accurate financial records, analyze data, optimize and ensure campaign goals are being fully met.
More Jobs From