Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to become an integral member of Veevas digital marketing team. You will be responsible for driving and optimizing Veevas digital marketing strategy.
The right candidate for this position is a creative problem solver with a passion for digital and is looking to grow their career by being a hands-on contributor driving digital content production, campaigns, insights, and strategy.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Sr. Director of Digital and is located either in our Pleasanton, California, Columbus, OH, or Radnor, Pennsylvania offices.
What You'll Do
- Manage and execute content updates on Veeva.com
- Project manage digital projects from initial intake and requirements scoping through
- development, signoff, QA, and launch insuring projects are delivered on time and to spec
- Manage the digital marketing intake queue and provide visibility to the marketing organization on status of active projects
- Manage and execute our SEO content program across our digital properties
- Benchmark SEO strategy effectiveness (changes to rankings, traffic, conversions), derive insights, develop recommendations, and make decisions based on data
- Experience in setting up and optimizing LinkedIn and Google Ads campaigns
- Measure and report performance of the site and digital marketing campaigns
- Optimize online response and conversion rates via landing page optimization, testing, and behavioral targeting
- Provide the first level of QA for Veeva.com for site quality and consistency
- 1-2 years experience supporting digital content publishing for a corporate website
- 1-2 years experience launching and optimizing digital ad campaigns on platforms like Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- 1-2 years experience generating reports and sights on campaign and site performance in Google Analytics and/or excel
- 1-2 years experience optimizing site for content for SEO using tools like SEMRush, Moz, ScreamingFog, or other tools
- Self-motivated with the ability to both take direction and work independently with minimal supervision
- Manage multiple projects independently while maintaining deliverables, timelines, and next steps
- Ability to adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent attention to details and fast learner
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- BS or BA in marketing, design, or similar degree preferred
Nice to Have
- Working Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Prior experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Prior experience with working for an enterprise B2B software company
- Prior experience with Wordpress a plus
- Prior experience managing agencies
- Web design including creation and editing of digital assets that are optimized for the web using tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Pardot/Marketo/Eloqua) and CRMs (SFDC)
- Prior experience with Google tag manager and google analytics
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].