If youre highly motivated by results, enjoy experimenting with new marketing channels, and love working with sales, this role is for you.
With immense momentum built in 2019 and validated by a recent $150M investment, Snyk is transforming the way application security is delivered in software-driven organizations that means virtually any business. We plan to accelerate this momentum even further in 2020.
Were looking for an analytical, driven and energetic marketer to own our digital marketing programs and help us accelerate inbound lead and pipeline generation.
You'll take ownership of our digital marketing program management and optimization, including but not limited to paid channels, digital publications, email nurture, and social programs. Youll work closely across the marketing and sales teams, to continuously improve our lead funnel, with plenty of room to innovate, automate and experiment.
Youll spend your time:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies that increase the efficiency of our marketing funnels.
- Managing campaigns and budgets for global paid media campaigns across various platforms including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Native, Display, paid webinar, and other
- Owning the email marketing strategy and implementation, from individual campaigns to ongoing segmented nurture programs.
- Analyzing content to ensure correct alignment across all channels.
- Experimenting on everything - channels, landing pages, creatives, and anything in between to enforce the digital experience of our prospects.
- Managing and sharing program analysis results to understand ROI and support budgeting decisions.
You should apply if:
- Youre agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment.
- You are results and metrics-driven; you know how to measure and report out on marketing KPIs and performance.
- You have experience owning and exceeding high growth goals.
- Youre familiar with the technical buyers journey and the unique opportunities for marketing to influence it.
- You are proactive and able to prioritize the work that will have the biggest impact.
- You are able to work both independently and collaboratively across teams.
- Youre keen to expand your understanding of digital marketing and to bring best practices into a new environment.
- You can clearly communicate your recommendations and back them up with data.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication
- A plus (not required): Interest or prior experience in the development, open-source or security market.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech.