Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. Were a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We dont let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, youll do some of the best work of your career here.
Everyone takes a different path to develop technology skills, and our customers have outstanding journeys. As Manager, Digital Experience, Personalization, youll ensure Pluralsight customers receive rich, engaging marketing messages that are relevant, personalized and significant to their own journeys. You will partner closely with the nurture and content teams to develop a plan to grow pipeline and billings in each target segment and report on the results of the programs.
Who youre committed to being:
- Using data, customer and competitive insights, and industry standard methodologies to find opportunities to build innovative digital user journey optimization programs that attract high-quality leads
- You know what to measure, when to measure, how to establish a baseline and how to show real improvement
- You are process-oriented, but committed to optimizing and improving the status quo
- A humble learner that balances autonomy and a desire to learn from and share ideas with others
- Persistent, you overcome obstacles, and you do the hard work necessary to tackle problems, drive innovation, execute with excellence, and achieve key results
- Excited to make bold bets and strive towards stretch goals in a healthy, risk-tolerant environment
What youll own:
- Define and kick-start new initiatives, defining the critical metrics and targets, and see through to successful execution and timely delivery
- Designs, build, and execute digital experiences across user journeys, resulting in qualified business leads for the sales organization, digital B2B subscriptions or B2C subscriptions
- Closely monitors and report performance metrics and develop dashboards to communicate results to leadership
- Consistently test and optimize digital experience programs
Experience youll need:
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of related or equivalent experience; a Bachelors degree, or an advanced degree without experience.
- Experience with tools for personalization activation such as DMP, CDP, Chatbot, D&B, AI, or other marketing automation
- Familiarity with tools for data visualisation and program metrics such as Adobe Analytics, DOMO, Tableau, and Salesforce.com
- Previous experience in enterprise software marketing is a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.