Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 Changemaker in the Fashion Industry and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOORs exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What Youll Do:
- Plan and map out nurture and demand gen campaigns through marketing automation platform (Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and strong call to actions
- Conduct A/B testing, conversion tests to optimize user experience and campaign results
- Manage digital ads and campaigns to achieve targeted KPIs for brand awareness, growth, engagement and to drive sales
- Manage CRM and audience building marketing efforts
- Update and maintain website, lead forms, and blogs
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success Teams
- Collaborate with content and product marketing teams to ensure case studies, one-sheets and other marketing materials meet digital marketing needs and best practices
- Report on marketing effectiveness (including weekly updates and quarterly presentations)
- Track performance of campaigns; determine and execute optimization strategies
What Were Looking For:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a similar role in digital marketing
- Mastery of all relevant platforms including HubSpot, Google Ads, Google AdWords, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, Twitter Analytics
- Mastery of WordPress, webflow and Back End Website management, Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to create graphics and digital assets as needed
- Self-motivated and resourceful creative thinker who is extremely detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- Strong prioritization, planning and project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye on future projects while meeting regular deadlines
What We Offer:
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.