Why We Exist and What We Do
EditShare exists to simplify storytelling. We enable media professionals to collaborate on projects thanks to our ever-expanding range of innovative products and features, all designed to improve production and unleash creativity. Integration and collaboration are central to all products in our comprehensive range of media management solutions - from ingest to archive.
Why We Need You
We are looking for a digital marketing expert to join our growing company. Reporting to the CMO, the Digital Marketing Manager will be a collaborative member of the marketing team and work closely with the sales organization. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the digital marketing function and help lead the company to meet revenue and profitability targets.
Problems You’ll Solve
Within the first three months:
- Develop a deep understanding of how EditShare delivers and adds value to our customers and how this role can contribute to scaling our growing business.
- Establish yourself as a focused and transparent digital marketing leader, manage the function against delivering the short and long-term revenue goals of EditShare.
- Establish, validate, and expand workflow from lead generation through to attributable sale.
- Provide a metrics and areas for improvement for a strategic digital marketing plan that demonstrates how key objectives will be attained.
- Develop a plan to implement our overall marketing strategy through SEO, digital campaigns, and lead attribution.
Within the first six months:
- Develop a structured digital marketing process including lead generation and measurement of ROI.
- Manage all digital channels for EditShare.
- Manage, plan, and execute digital, SEO/SEM, sponsored social media, PPC, and display advertising campaigns.
- Ensure digital monitoring is in place for tracking and metrics.
- Partner with sales to establish an agreed upon integrated sales and marketing plan for demand generation activities to drive growth.
- Create the EditShare digital marketing playbook and implementation strategy.
- Implement a plan to leverage our partners (technology and channel) to raise awareness and generate leads.
- Develop our marketing attribution and reporting capabilities using Salesforce, Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other tools to effectively measure digital marketing’s impact on key metrics like visitor-to-lead conversion rates, sales pipeline development, and CAC.
Within the first 9 months:
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and against agreed upon goals.
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Continuously measure ROI on digital marketing channels and test new digital marketing initiatives.
- Track spend, contracts, deadlines, and KPIs related to digital marketing efforts.
- Manage and grow social media presence and strategy (organic & paid)
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns aligned to the marketing strategy.
- Establish ongoing optimization and reporting across top channels like SEM, SEO, paid social, display advertising, referrals, and remarketing to hit lead generation targets and grow database engagement.
- Elevate EditShare’s brand awareness and social media profile by bringing the video production community, social influencers, and creatives together to join the online conversation.
What We’re Looking For
Partners well with sales: You understand that sales and marketing need to be in sync in order to execute on revenue growth. You can demonstrate times that you’ve achieved results based on cooperating and collaborating well with marketing and knows what seamless handoffs and strong partnerships looks like between the two functions. You have worked to build service-level agreements between sales and marketing, and to operate the business based on them.
Data driven and metrics oriented: You believe that sales is not just an art but a science, and you understand the data and metrics that are needed in order to drive growth in a repeatable and predictable way. You know how to manage your teams to the right metrics and how to present the data to the CEO and the board to provide visibility and transparency into your forecasts and activities. You are steeped in using both leading and lagging indicators to determine the health of the new business engine, and you have used these indicators to determine solutions to challenges within the business. Experience using Salesforce CRM, HubSpot, Wordpress and Google Analytics.
Collaborative and communicative: You have empathy for your colleagues and customers. You demonstrate and influence cross-functional collaboration within the company and seek out opportunities to build relationships with others, especially in product-related function and can drive initiatives forward, even when difficult personalities or politics stood in the way. You have strong project management and analytical skills, Strong communication and writing skills.
Intellectually curious: You have a strong level of curiosity and care about learning. You are willing to try out new sales management techniques and continuously improve your own skillsets and understanding.
Flexibility: You understand that at growth-stage companies, things will evolve and you may have to be flexible in your approach and in your expectations. You’re open-minded and adapt well to changing environments as a company grows and scales. A never-ending desire to try new and interesting strategies and tactics to improve processes and results.
Gets Stuff Done / Accountable: You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, getting deep into the numbers, tracking down the data, and delivering on a short timeline with limited resources. You don’t require a huge team to make things better. You’re comfortable thinking strategically, but also enjoy the process of “doing the work” yourself, and you take pride in the analysis, insights, and processes you have produced in your past roles. You own your work, start to finish, but aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it. You are comfortable developing and implementing multi-channel digital marketing strategies and tactics including SEO/SEM, email, PPC, social media, retargeting, etc.
How We Work
At EditShare, our culture is driven by a shared respect for our customers, our people and our products. We are passionate about our Core Values and believe they empower us to innovate and solve complex problems. We expect all employees to own culture and live by the values.
- Customer Empathy: We listen first. We believe this allows us to understand the context of the story and respond rapidly with innovative solutions.
- Humility: We recognize that we are stronger as the sum of our parts and respect the value of each individual contribution. We have the courage to do the hard work and learn along the way.
- Dig Deep: We have the curiosity to ask questions until we understand and the integrity to follow through on hard discussions.
- All Around Players: We are all willing and able to step in and play any position. We all own the problem and are willing to quarterback a solution.
- Win Together: We are happy when our customers and our teams succeed. We practice honest communication and respectfully work together to solve complex problems.
EditShare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.