Who We Are
At Hometap, we believe you can have a house and a life. Our vision is to enable homeowners to access their home's equity - free of debt - do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, buy a second home, get out from under crippling debt, or pay for college tuition.
We make investments alongside homeowners today in exchange for a share of the future value of the home. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership.
Who you are
As Hometaps Digital Marketing Intern, youll be responsible for working cross-functionally with content marketing and growth marketing to help us achieve our brand awareness and conversion goals by ideating, implementing, and reporting on key digital marketing initiatives. We're seeking an intern with excellent communication skills looking to build upon their SEO and SEM knowledge.
At Hometap, youll have the opportunity to:
- Partner with the Content & Growth Marketing teams to provide ongoing SEO analysis and content optimization support
- Conduct content audits for SEO and on-site/off-site link building opportunities
- Perform competition, content, and keyword analysis
- Develop creative ideas within the digital team and implement dynamic content to increase SEO and SEM performance
What you'll bring:
- Majoring in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- A passion for the world of digital marketing/SEO/SEM and interested in developing your skillset with an exciting start-up
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Submit a cover letter or portfolio with more about you!
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is what you bring to our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If youre someone who embraces this builder mentality, youll be right at home here.