**This requisition is currently a pipeline requisition only. A member of the Talent Acquisition Team will reach out if the role becomes active again.
WordStream is hiring dynamic, customer-centric, and passionate marketing individuals, to join our rapidly growing Customer Success Team! The Digital Marketing Associate role provides consultative and strategic services to our clients on Pay-Per-Click Marketing best practices and strategies. The ideal candidate will be able to dive into the role and work with our clients to ensure their success in paid search.
The mission of the Customer Success team is to drive product usage and adoption as well as deliver honest and helpful PPC advice and consulting to our clients. We act as customer advocates and focus on building long-term relationships with our clients. In a SaaS company, customer retention is paramount to success and this sits squarely in the laps of our team members. It is our job to ensure customers get real value out of their investment in WordStream.
**We are currently hiring for our 9AM- 5PM shift and our 12PM-8PM shift.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMBs succeed and grow by helping SMBs across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. A subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), connected to some of the largest companies in the world, WordStream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe operating transparently is the only way to work, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Providing a range of premier consulting services to all clients focused on account growth and optimization.
- Advising clients on their PPC strategy and account optimization issues related to Google Ads, Microsoft and Facebook by actively leveraging our cross platform software.
- Providing product feedback to our Product team in the form of recommended enhancements and ideas that would ease the use of the product for our customers or provide them with functionality that would increase the overall value proposition of WordStream Advisor
- Connecting with your overall portfolio through email exchanges and phone calls between consulting sessions to ensure product usage and to advise clients on their paid search accounts
- Helping to investigate any issues or bugs encountered by clients and writing Bug tickets when needed
- Developing account audits, roadmaps and Quarterly Business Reviews for every client in your book of business.
- Performing internal tracking of chat users when supporting this initiative and keep an up-to-date record of your client interactions to keep all customer relationship management records up to date
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and trainings and actively contribute.
- Stay relevant and current by attending partner and external training sessions, conducting your own research, and blog reading to stay on top of industry trends, updates, etc.
- Handle occasional chat lines
A little about you...
- Bachelors Degree required
- Strong desire to learn the paid search marketing space; previous knowledge/experience a plus but not required
- Minimum of 6 months-1 year of customer service experience OR digital marketing internship experience
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities simultaneously
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable to changes and growth! Were a fast growing company!
- Ability to successfully manage personal workflow and to achieve on time delivery of requests made by clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Must be able to take and apply all forms of constructive feedback - we want to help you grow professionally
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.