SimpliSafe is seeking a highly customer-centric and digitally-focused professional to join our growing team in Customer Experience. In this role, you will own creating our ideal Digital Care customer experience by introducing digital customer service across channels and touchpoints along the customer journey. You will identify and drive forward Digital Care initiatives, leveraging data and insights and partnering cross-functionally for execution. You will own the execution of the digital care strategy and prioritization of initiatives. This is a critical role that will transform the customer experience and contribute to SimpliSafes growth.
What youll do:
- Collaborate on the creation of a Digital Care strategy and create an initiatives roadmap informed by data, customer research insights, user feedback and a deep understanding of both our customers and best-in-class digital care practices
- Own execution of the Digital Care roadmap and initiatives. Ensure initiative success by partnering on all aspects of exploration, design, testing, delivery and continuous improvement of experiences and digital channels
- Own digital care channels and technology implementation and maintenance, including live messaging/chat, chatbots & AI technology to complete customer interactions, improve digital content and drive next best action
- Partner with CX operations teams to drive digital care outcomes across channels including messaging, online self-help, community and social media
- Create measurement plans for digital care to gauge effectiveness, success and improvement opportunities
- Create influential business cases for proposed digital care initiatives, used to inform company-wide prioritization decisions
- Evaluate and implement potential partners for digital care
What youll need:
- At least 6+ years of experience in roles related to Digital Care/Digital Customer Service, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience, Product Management, Customer Service Operations, or Consulting. Previous experience in a subscription-based business is a plus.
- Experience with digital customer experience platforms (ie, Sprinklr, Khoros, Salesforce, Adobe)
- Passion for data and storytelling using qualitative and quantitative inputs
- Strong people and product management skills and understanding of agile methodology, user experience, and jobs to be done theory
- A data-driven continuous improvement and test and learn mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this role is highly collaborative in nature across the organization
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and comfort creating and presenting compelling stories to large or senior audiences
- Strong organizational, self-starter and delegation skills to support juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS degree, Masters degree (or equivalent) a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, "You shouldn't have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself."
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we're growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a 'no-ego', collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Boston's 'Best Places to Work in 2020'. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you'd enjoy working for, we'd love to hear from you!