Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Digital Care Lead, Urgent & Primary Care is the business owner across all markets, driving solution growth to meet company targets. They will own the vision, strategy, and end-to-end solution design for their respective business line and manage P&L. S/he will coordinate go-to-market strategies, lead commercial constructs (i.e. pricing, contracting), and drive large-scale cross-functional efforts to successfully launch solutions across defined markets. S/he will also be responsible for utilizing their industry, market and program expertise, to proactively educate the organization on market developments, evolving customer needs and selling team needs. They will partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders including Product Management, Product Marketing, Pricing, Legal, Clinical Services and Account / Commercial Enablement to ensure the solution achieves company targets.
- Business leader for assigned solutions
- Responsible for managing P&L
- Lead cross-functional pods to design the solution; includes defining market and business requirements, and creating the business case
- Own solution roadmap and work in collaboration with product on priorities, trade-offs and scope / solution; ensure solution meets market and customer needs
- Lead commercial constructs including pricing, bundle strategy, contracts, value prop
- Partner with product marketing to create compelling toolkits / assets, support demand gen. and sales enablement.
- Collaborate on sales strategy and pipeline growth
- Define and track KPIs across markets, build outcomes-driven solutions
- On-going management of solution through lifecycle (including monitoring success and course correcting any issues)
- Lead Steering Committees and evangelize solution to internal / external stakeholders.
- Specialty solutions will lead specialty service line including nutrition, sleep, and other specialty services that Amwell provides, as well as create new or enhanced programs leveraging core internal assets.
- BA/BS, MBA preferred
- 7+ years experience in roles overseeing product management / product commercialization / product marketing teams
- Healthcare and technology expertise ideally with SaaS business models
- Strong acumen of business management and dynamics, extensive experience in financial modeling and management
- Effective management, influence and motivation of teams that do not report directly to you
- Strategic mindset and strong executive presence
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively define business issues and recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop relationships both inside and outside the organization
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
The typical base salary range for this position is $118,080 - $162,360. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwells Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinics second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance