: DevOps Lead
About the role:
Vecna Robotics seeks a strong and versatile DevOps Engineer with explicit expertise in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (“CI/CD”) and Amazon Web Services ("AWS"). The role consists of a variety of tasks to from manage infrastructure projects and processes to improving security of the solution. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential. The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of on-time development and delivery in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment. This position is a full-time, salaried role.
In this role you will:
- Support the automated deployment of software across platforms.
Design, implement, and support:
- an AWS simulation environment to test and monitor performance and feature regression; and
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) strategies.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
- Build and support test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Normalize development, test and production environments.
- Monitor existing KPIs and develop solutions to achieve continuous improvement.
- Document and design/enhance new and existing processes.
- Own and maintain the security of our distributed systems.
What we are looking for:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Required experience with AWS.
- Experience in Azure and Google Cloud Services a plus.
- Experience in multi-agent systems and/or IOT platforms.
- Experience in Apache Tomcat and PostgreSQL administration and monitoring.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: databases, virtualization, tunnelling protocols, WPA2-Enterprise, FIPS compliance, wireless regulatory/CRDA, message queues, configuration management systems.
- Experience in system design, sizing, provisioning, and implementation.
- The right attitude, including but not limited to the following qualities: collaborative, thoughtful, team-oriented, honest, level-headed, strategic, driven, perseverant, inquisitive, and creative.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in rapid growth and transformative environments.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
More Jobs From