Office Tour Photos
DUST Identity is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Framingham, MA.
DUST Identity is a physical object security solution that uses nano-diamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Think of a bar code, but invisible and unfalsifiable. With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object- whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless artifact- is genuine.
DUST aims to become the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
Start Date: Immediately
Eligibility: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Free on-site parking
We are in the process of maturing our platform from a POC designed to support multiple sales engagements to a robust production ready system. If you are excited about the opportunity to design and develop the infrastructure that you always dreamed of, driving scalability and efficiency through expertise and creativity, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to lead the development of our infrastructure such that it scales with our growth in customers and enables other engineers to focus on developing features without being encumbered by a lack of tooling, technical resources, and manual processes. A candidate must have demonstrated previous experience designing and building scalable SaaS and platform based systems.
Alongside the day-to-day work, you will be a key part of growing the engineering and company culture from an early stage.
What You'll Do
- Own the DevOps portion of our team
- Architect and implement a scalable and reliable cloud-based platform
- Work with the engineering team to understand needs
- Develop internal tools to enhance developer productivity
- Identify bottlenecks and automate processes
What You Bring
- Experience building and monitoring a highly-available production system at reasonable to high levels of scale
- 5+ years of industry experience in software related positions
- Creativity, ingenuity, and a desire to solve hard problems
- Suggestions of good lunch places for New Food Fridays
- Python + Flask
- React + Redux
At DUST we know that transformational products are created through diversity of people, perspectives, and backgrounds. We foster a culture of inclusivity and respect. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Due to the nature of the projects involving the US government, only permanent residents or citizens of the US are eligible to apply.