Top reasons to work with us
- Opportunity to work for an awesome software company that is growing
- Opportunity to work with a highly scalable cloud platform
- Opportunity to develop and support a highly disruptive platform that is changing healthcare analytics
What you will be doing
- Automate infrastructure and services in Arcadias AWS cloud
- Create, test, and secure Windows, Linux and serverless solutions for Arcadias products and internal teams
- Capture system, service, and security telemetry to present data in dashboards, reports, scorecards, etc.
- Provide support to operations team by identifying and implementing best solutions, including identifying root cause
- Work with vendor support to solve technical issues, perform upgrades, and migrate to better/faster/stronger gear
- Breakdown and rebuild tech to decouple bottlenecks and reduce costs for existing code/infrastructure
- Assess viability of implementation of new technologies and make recommendations for new solutions
- Support legacy and new architecture components to maximize uptime, availability, security
- Work support tickets as part of a high output team in a fast-paced environment
- Manage and optimize build pipelines and CI/CD tooling to streamline new product launches/features
What you need for this position
- 5 years of professional experience, with at least three years of support experience in a complex technical environment
- Technical expertise in industry leading products such as AWS, Cloud Formation, Terraform, ELK, Palo Alto
- Technical knowledge including cloud services (RDS, S3, IAM, SSM, Lambda), SQL Server, directory services, virtualization, postgres/mysql , security and client devices
- Comfortable building/proving new services for improvement/replacement of existing tech
- Professional technical certifications from leading industry vendors such as AWS, Microsoft a plus
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to be part of a team creating a platform that is drastically improving healthcare analytics
- Awesome work environment (teleworking opportunities considered too)
- A full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan with a company match
- Flexible Time Off
- Other benefits in addition to a competitive salary
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages and more
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
More Jobs From