As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Design, implement and automate ETL procedures to integrate data from multiple internal and external sources
- Identify data quality issues via data profiling, DQ checks and implement proper remediation methods
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to ensure successful data warehouse development and utilization
- Create detailed technical design documents in accordance with business requirements
- Perform quality assurance and regression testing to validate production readiness
- Create detailed deployment plans for migration to production environment
- Monitor/ensure acceptable levels of system performance, integrity and security
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, S3, Redshift, etc.)
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in one of the following: Pentaho, Spark, Airflow and Python
- Experience with designing and enhancing Tableau reports & data visualizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to engineering teams and business audiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.