Reggora is a remote first, high-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building our Boston-based team following our recent round of Series B funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
Reggora is seeking an experienced Dev Ops Engineer to immediately join our rapidly growing team to help create and maintain scalable build, deployment and maintenance solutions for a multi-application ecosystem. This is a high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company.
What Youll Do:
- Develop and maintain automated build and continuous integration systems
- Create and maintain a scalable deployment solution for a multi-application ecosystem
- Use the latest cloud, automation, continuous integration, monitoring, and container technologies
- Ensure the smooth operation of and participate in emergency response situations for outages in our infrastructure
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of our deployment pipelines
- Assist developers with access and deployment issues as required
- Assist in creating and maintaining a scalable deployment solution for our multi-application ecosystem
- Assess our current development and deployment processes, design and document architecture and migration plans, and ensure our team successfully implements
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ years in a DevOps role in an AWS environment
- 2+ years hands-on experience in coding and software development; strong OOP and software design knowledge
- Familiarity with the latest cloud, automation, continuous integration, monitoring, and container technologies
- Experience with event source based architecture
- Current with DevOps best practices, including security, monitoring and notifications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with the following tools
- Docker compose
- Gitlab CI
- MongoDB Atlas
- Linux based containerized systems
- AWS certification (or equivalent amount of experience) with (but not limited to) the following services
Who Were Looking For:
- You are a seasoned developer who understands AWS inside and out and how to build robust, secure and efficient environments
- You are knowledgeable about and have familiarity with a wide variety of front-end and back-end technologies
- Youre a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results
- Youre a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives
- You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.