Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We are driven by our mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum. Our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
The Bamboo Health Desktop Support Technician works with IT Engineering and Information Security to deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain Mac and Windows workstations. We assist both technical and non-technical users in hardware, software, or access requests issues using tickets and call queue services. We also proactively create documentation and workflows to ensure minimal to no down time for our users.
The team is local to Louisville, KY and normal work hours are M-F from 9 AM – 5 PM EST. For one week of every month, you will be responsible for after-hours on-call support should the need arise.
What You’ll Do:
· Provide technical support and assistance to employees, including troubleshooting hardware and software issues and configuring and installing new systems. Some of the systems/services we work with on a daily basis are the Microsoft O365 suite, AWS Workstations, and various Atlassian products.
· Maintain inventory of hardware and software assets using Jira Assets, Azure Intune, and Jamf.
· Provide training and assistance to employees on the use of hardware and software systems through detailed wiki guides and individual/group presentation.
· Collaborate with other IT team members to resolve complex issues and implement new technologies.
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
· Establish a strong understanding of the company's hardware and software systems and how they are used by employees.
· Begin to independently troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for employees.
· Provide training and assistance to employees on the use of new technologies.
In 6 months…
· Work with other IT team members to identify and implement improvements to existing systems.
· Participate in the planning and implementation of new IT projects and initiatives.
· Contribute to the development of IT policies and procedures.
In 12 months…
· Act as a subject matter expert for specific hardware and software systems.
· Identify and implement ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of technical support processes.
· Mentor and train junior IT team members as needed.
What You Need:
· Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or three years equivalent professional experience in a Service Desk, NOC, or other technical support position.
· The ability to manage and troubleshoot issues with Office365, including administration experience with the Office365 Admin Center and experience with the Office suite on both Windows 10 and MacOS is required.
· Experience with Active Directory, including account and service account, distribution group and security group administration is required.
· Strong experience with troubleshooting and resolving hardware and operating system issues, specifically Windows 10 and MacOS 13.1 or higher is required in addition to applications on mobile, both for iOS and Android devices is required.
- The ability to travel periodically for work.
· A high level of judgment, analytical ability and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions.
· Experience working a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing work environments.
What You Get:
· Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
· Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
· Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
· Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.