We are searching for a deployment engineer to lead the implementation of our robots in warehouses. The expectation is that you are fast learning, independent and can work with our engineering and go-to-market teams to make our customers successful. The ideal candidate will be able to grow with the company and take on additional leadership roles over time.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on the development of our automation platform. You will work across disciplinary lines on a small team. We guarantee you will be bragging about your job to friends and family on weekends.
- Deploy automation solutions including mobile robots, software, and auxiliary hardware
- Make customers raving fans of our product. Be the primary field point of contact for customers
- Execute field retrofits. Work with the mechanical and electrical engineers on troubleshooting field issues
- Conduct on-site integration and test activities. Evaluate post go-live performance metrics
- Analytical, technical and problem solving skills that can be applied to real world solutions
- Organization and time management skills. Ability to cope with fluctuating workloads and high stress situations
- Familiarity with linux, databases, xml, and java. Experience with ROS and cloud based technologies a plus
- Basic mechanical and electrical repair skills. Are you a “tinkerer”?
- General understanding of network topologies such as VPNs, firewalls, and routers
- Ability to write tools and scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Experience recording logs and information on software bugs
- BS in a technical discipline. Experience in services or deployment engineering positions is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Position will be based at our headquarters in Waltham, MA. Open to candidates near major airports
Position requires significant travel (75%+) to customer sites in North America.